top of page

Internet Village

Public·324 coworkers

hey. nice meeting the internet village ,it was been a great moment spent with Mr. Jj and the amazing kids with every other person that welcome us at fandema and I will be glad to meet those that am yet to meet . I am Ebrima jarju known as poet ek or ek the youngest poet . I will like to give full support to the children or the trainees at fandema and also i will be asking for their cooperations , together we can make difference not just difference but an excellent difference that is not going to keep just apart but strongly bond together. I am working with my co poet to make sure that the work poetry is well delivered to the trainees fandema the most interesting part is we will introduce poetry events to the campus at tujereng ,from there the trainees can get inspirations through , who knows the can go on to be writing stories and some maybe interested in poetry then the foundation of fandema can produce better public figures thank you so much for reading that message from poet Ek. Welcome to fandema welcome to create a better community POET EK.......................

ebrima
JJ Robinson
JJ Robinson
JJ Robinson
Jun 12

This is inspiring, I love it already. Lets get started with this new Chapter of Poetry in our Dream Corners Lounge

About

Welcome to the Academy X Digital community development group...

Events

• 1 Epr Sat | 'Academy X'

bottom of page